Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On My Way

Here I am in Paddington station, sitting in the McDonalds enjoying an affront to the word 'coffee' and free Wi-Fi. Its been 29 hours of flying, but I didn't find it too bad. I'm hoping to throw together an In Defence of Airline Food post later on.

What I've packed.


 I had hoped to get a post up here before I left, but things ended up being pretty tense in the last few days of organisation. I became even more uptight than usual, fuelled in particular by multiple viewings of In the Loop. One character, in particular, has me exited for my pending visit to Edinburgh: 'The crossest man in Scotland' (Caution: Explicit Language).



Off to meet a friend for a quick tour of some good 'landscape' spots around London. Expect more updates here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment